Tomorrow, January 1st, 2021 is the 10 year anniversary for Bragg Insurance Agency.
When I started this journey 10 years ago I had no idea how much a local insurance agent touches so many lives. Through selling and servicing insurance policies I have developed new friendships and got to know some old friends again.
Through our great insurance carriers we have impacted our community with over $5,000,000 in paid claims and contributions. This is a significant number but even more significant is the impact you have had on my life.
There are many people to thank for the past 10 years and I’m sure I will miss some people but I do want to mention some people that have had real impact.
- My wife Kelly Bragg – I’ve had some pretty crazy ideas over the years and without fail you have always supported me. Thank you!
- Dick and Marie Mosbaugh – I will never forget Dick walking into my office in 2011 asking to switch his and Marie’s insurance over to Bragg. It was the first confirmation that I may be able to survive in this business. Thank you Dick and Marie, you made a difference in my life.
- The community of Sheridan Indiana – This little town of Sheridan Indiana means the world to me and your kindness and acceptance of me and my family means more than I can express. It is your open armed acceptance of Bragg Insurance agency that has made the difference. Thank You!
- Jenna Romens – Jenna was my first district sales manager and mentor from Erie Insurance. She took the time to educate me on both the insurance business and on the ins and outs of Erie. Thank you Jenna! I haven’t forgotten your investment in me.
- Tony DaBreo – Tony took a chance on me 10 years ago by granting me an Erie Insurance contract. Thank you Tony, you changed my life.
- I also want to thank my children, Garen, Kelsey, Catey and Courtney. We had some lien years there at first but I never heard a single complaint. Thank you kids!
- Thank you to my parents Dennis and Carolyn and other family members that have supported Bragg Insurance Agency for these past 10 years.
But Most of all, I want to thank God for continuing to use my life. He walks beside me each day and holds me up when I’m ready to fall.
Now the questions is what’s next….I’m happy to report that we are currently planning to add more insurance related products sometime next year. We are also doing some long term planning for 10 and even 20 years into the future.
Thank you for your loyalty and friendship! Bragg Insurance Agency, your friends in the insurance business.