September is Life Insurance Awareness Month.
There are very few things in this life that will have such a profound effect on the future of others then life insurance. No other financial vehicle in the world has such power!
- The Power to Change Lives! What would your family be able to do with a tax free check of $1 Million? Your family history could be changed forever by a wise investment into your future generations. It’s a great idea to invest into your own retirement and future, but don’t forget that your descendants will eventually be standing on your shoulders as they try to provide for their families.
- The Power of a Lasting Legacy! Make a statement that will help your name to live on by donating the proceeds of a life insurance policy to the charity that you are passionate about. Are you passionate about the future of your town, your church, your school, your organization? Let the future generations know about your passion by using the proceeds of a life insurance policy to fund an endowment or scholarship.
- The Power of Education! Ensure that your children and grandchildren will be able to attend college even if you die. College tuitions continue to rise while the importance of a post high school education grows even faster. Your children and grandchildren will want to accomplish something great in this life! Help them with their future (which is your future) by leaving money behind to help pay for their post high school education.
- The Power of Living Debt Free! Wow, what a gift that would be! When you pass away, your family will be dealing with the stress and heart ache of losing you. Don’t leave them with the more burdensome task of figuring out how to pay your debts! Have enough life insurance to pay off the mortgage and all of your other obligations.
- The Power to Replace your Income! What a blessing it would be for your family to be able to continue at their same lifestyle even without your income. In my own family I have seen the devastation left behind by someone passing away without life insurance, as households were torn apart and financial futures wrecked. While no person is ever replaceable, you can replace your income to help lessen the financial effect your death has on your family.